I am still deciding on how I want to edit the sunriseamentory. I didn't forget about it I promise! Little miss is sick. Yucky cold. Good thing for her though is it is starting to cool off a bit here so she doesn't have to be so miserable in summer with a cold. Anywho, today I launched a new idea for my photography business. I am wanting to build my "fashion/editorial" portfolio but the problem is, I don't have the cash to always be buying the clothing to use for the photos. So I propose an idea to you all. Want advertisement for your business? You send me the article of clothing, outfit, jewelry, any product you want me to have fun with and I will do a photoshoot for you. You receive 10-15 photos. Maybe more, but no less! So there we have it. I keep product, you get pictures. Email me for more information at katelyndemidowphotography(at)yahoo(dot)com. (replace the (at) for @, (dot) for . I figure that is self explanatory, just want to make sure I don't get picked up by some automated spammer. :D
So I would like to introduce Violet Bella. I am sure you remember me always talking about her but here we go again. I did this photo shoot for her today to kick off my advertisement trade.
So lets learn a little more about Laura of Violet Bella shall we?
1. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
nope. but i could smell them all day.
2. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
nothing. i dont even know if i like them, honestly, dont even know what is in one? i guess its the hillbilly in me?
3. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
hopefully enough to build me a home? he can have his own bedroom!
4. Do you hover over the toilet in public restrooms?
depends, walmart and goodwills, always, target, not usually.
5. If you had to choose to never wash your bath towel or your bed sheets again, which would you choose?
bed sheets, im pretty much already there, ha ha.
6. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
in theory, it seems plausable. in reality, seems crazy but entirely interesting.
7. Who is your favorite chipmunk (Alvin and the chipmunks)?
which ever one plays the voice of in the new one, because I love MGG.
8. What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble?
9. What is your favorite movie from your childhood?
, hands down, and its still a favorite.
10. Favorite book from your childhood?
11. What vegetable do you most resemble?
A potato? They are suppose to release happy endorphins.
12. What do you think Victoria's secret is?
That she is airbrushed.
13. If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?
To fly. So I could fly with birds.
14. Can you whistle?
15. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
No. Everything happens for a reason. Or Id want to adopt both. Gosh, I dont know, what kind of question is that????
16. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
Um... why should I care?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
18. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
19. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Dannys Song by Kenny Loggins.
20. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Maine? Im in love with Washington state, but I think id be sad in so much rain.
21. How did you come up with your animal's names?
They chose them themselves.
22. If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go?
, to see what my mother saw.
23. What is your motto in life?
love one another, the had it right this whole time. well, I guess God came up with that one first...
24. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in life?
Marrying my husband.
25. Do you like your sandwiches cut into triangle or squares better?
No cutting. Not for me. Unless my nanna cuts them, then its triangles.
Leena enjoyed watching Cinderella today while resting to fight her nasty cold. Enjoy her spaz smile, snotty nose and dirty face. Even with all those, she's still adorable.
Peace and Love.