Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the road to Harmony

As I walked into my acupuncture appointment apprehension hit me from trying something new. My acupuncturist introduced herself, Kee, short for Keetha and my apprehension started to fade. I could see how warm and aware she was instantly. We went back to the "exam" room where we started to go over my history and why I was there today. After a series of questions about what I marked on my papers it got to me marking "low appetite." This brought up grandpa's passing and how since then I haven't really been too hungry. How I've started to regain some more of a normal appetite but still not enough. Turned out her grandmother who she was very close with passed a month ago as well. She fully understands what I am going through and we both became teary eyed. We chatted about our ideals like two old friends. She looked at my tongue to see what it told her about me. 1: The tip of my tongue was brighter red than the rest. I am not sleeping well. 2: My tongue is very thin. Not enough water. 3: The back of my tongue is purplely in color. I am in pain. Bingo, Bingo and Bingo. So I stripped down to my undies, climbed under the sheet and waited for Keetha to return. We then started. One needle in the ear. I can do this. She gets all the needles in then leaves me to focus on getting back to how I was the day I was born. Tears come again but only for a moment. My mind would not shut down. Then, when I started letting go of my worldly concerns, I started floating through a dream like state. I was guiding myself. Finding grandpa in the moon and sitting under the magnolia tree to soak him in. Today I was released.

I am on the path to regain myself. My soul is at peace. My body is at peace.

No more Mirena, no more toxins. On my way to harmony.

Peace and Love.

2 comments:

Roots and Feathers said...

this sounds like just what you needed. and i have a feeling i should have been right there with you. im so glad you are taking these steps towards healing, towards a better you. it is going to result in so much goodness.

A Wanderers Soul said...

I am .. SO .. SO SO very glad to hear your treatment went this well. Wow, I couldn't have imagined that kind of feeling, thank you for sharing it with us. I am supporting you on your way to harmony, with everything and with yourself. :)