Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I love today

Today I need a reevaluation of all the good things I love in my life right now. So to keep things simple, here's my list:
1. Lunch/Movie date with my daughter. Which, we both recommend Tangled. :)
2. Understanding friends
3. Getting weird looks for how I dress. Always makes me giggle.
4. Little girls coming up to Leena and calling her their new friend...even if she didn't even know her name at that point.
5. Left over vegetarian tortilla soup.
6. Our adopted outside kitty that follows me around whenever I am outside, who also sleeps in the doggie bed I put out and the blanket Joey put out for him.
7. Kitty faces on little girls.
8. A husband that loves you to the moon and back and that I love to the moon and back.
9. Getting my Christmas cards from Fed-ex....who's timing is a lot like my husbands. They came while I was in the shower.
10. Dreaming up how to make a wreath for my door.
11. Me and my 2 1/2 year old polishing off a large popcorn. Whoops. :)

There's 11 for today. I didn't really take any photos of our antics today. I simply enjoyed.
Here's one lone picture from today. Oh and number 12 would be my PPP dress with leggings, knee high socks and boots. :)

Today was also "Pay it forward" day...I however think we should not have ONE day for this. We should constantly be paying it forward. And the best part of random acts of kindness is that they stay random. It doesn't mean the same when you tell others what you did. So go out and do something nice for someone and keep it between you and God. That is when it is truly worth it.

Peace and Love!

1 comment:

Roots and Feathers said...

love your list. great things to remind ourselves of. you should do this daily! its wonderful. and i love your dress shot. i bet it was so cute to see leena with the other little kid. love you.