I plan to:
1. Reconnect with my daughter.
2. Get back to being the mom I know I can be.
3. Stop eating out so much.
4. Sew: stockings, Leena's Christmas dress, pajama pants, etc.
6. Take photos, for my self, for my soul.
7. Clean house.
8. Enjoy time with my mother in law.
9. Go on a date or two with my husband.
10. Cleanse my liver. ;)
11. Set up my sewing area.
12. Paint Leena's big girl bed.
13. Decorate for Christmas and enjoy New Years!
14. Get back on track with eating right.
15. Take Leena out and about more.
16. Have the tv on very little.
18. Take photos on film.
19. Not cry from stress.
20. Finish my 2011 Calendar for my etsy shop.
21. Finish my "wreath" for my door.
23. Stay off of facebook.
25. Practice violin.
This is my way of saying. I am taking a "staycation" and not focusing on anything outside my own home this month. I am losing what I've worked so hard at regaining the last year and I hate myself for it. I will blog. I will answer emails. But I will not worry about pleasing everyone. I will be me and focus on what is right in front of me, my family.
Peace and Love.