1. Elderly retired soldiers that eat sushi.
2. Big, tough guys in big, bad trucks with itty bitty doggies sitting on their lap.
3. Having people look at you like you are insane when you buy 200 apples at one time.
4. Tax free groceries.
5. Leena's sleeping quirks.
6. Gimpy dogs in purple sweaters.
7. Yummy cookies that come in the mail from wonderful friends.
8. Realizing what is about to ensue with the 200 apples you just bought...i.e. covering ALL of them in caramel and some in "toppings" as well.
10. Sushi in my belly.
I think it's time for a tea party with these cookies that are calling my name. Thanks Maryam!
Peace and Love.