Friday, April 16, 2010

Holy Awesomeness.

I was checking my favorite blogs tonight to find that Kelle Hampton had posted a new blog. Forgetting all about the contest I had entered I clicked on it and found myself laughing about the different types of park moms. I smiled hugely as I kept reading and found my photo and writing posted on her blog I called Joey over to say, "Look! Our living room is on her blog!" I however didn't read "around" it yet because I scrolled back up to finish reading about the other lovely rooms. Then it hit me when I finally got back to my room. WE WON! Oh how this made my day. I can't believe my photo/room even made it to the top 30! That is amazing to me.
Want to see what I won? It's gorgeous. Here was the original giveaway post on her blog. Click here.

I am so so honored. Now I can't say that I never win anything right? Thank you Kelle. Your family is amazing and beautiful.

To anyone else, if you haven't read her blog or have seen the story of her beautiful daughter Nella's birth story, you should. Read it here. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have a little magic happen. I will be back tomorrow announcing my first giveaway!

Peace and love.

No comments: