Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 23

Yesterday I took photos of us mainly so we could get a drawing done by Gretel Girl.
I fell in love with the one she did of Laura of Violet Bella and knew that would be perfect for little Junebug's room. In Leena's room she has a chalk drawing of Joey and I from our honeymoon so a drawing was in order for the new bebe. It was fun to play around again with my family and my camera even if we all came in with about a million bug bites each.
Baby is doing well and kicking up a storm. Joey felt a kick a few days ago. That was super cute and exciting. But now, whenever I call Joey to feel when the baby is kicking he/she stops when he puts his hands on my belly then starts up again when he takes them off.
Our baby is a turd. :D
We're still working on the house around these parts and I see the light. I may start painting the baby's room today....after I get more paint rollers. I can't wait to start decorating it.
Anywho, here's all the photos from last night's shoot!

This is the one we are getting awesomefied by Gretel Girl.

Isn't he just adorable?!
I threw this bow tie together in about 10 minutes.
Joey took some photos of Leena and I together. :)

Now I'm off to go organize/clean!

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love the choice of the one of you and Joey! You're adorable together. And that dress is awesome!

Unknown said...

I love all these photos. You have such a sweet perfect little family!

Anonymous said...

love these photos :) so cute

Roots and Feathers said...

cant wait to see the gretel girl image, i bet its going to be so adorable. her work is impeccable. love these photos katelyn...