Friday, August 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning?

Since we've moved into this house, you know 3 years ago, we have never had a fully organized house. Organization has never been a strong suit of mine...or my husband's. With the impending home birth and life as a family of 4 I decided it was definitely time. We've made a ton of progress in the last few days but it's not anywhere close to where I'd like it to be.
Is it bad that I told Joey that for once I want his mom, when she comes to visit at the end of the year, to be proud of how our house looks? That poor woman. Every time she's come she's basically hidden in the laundry room battling our laundry monster. I am DETERMINED to not let that be the case when she comes in December.
Right now, this is the state of our living room. Since I've taken this photo Joey has gone back to going through our million papers organizing them into "Shred for homemade paper", "File away", and trash.
We also have gotten one room done with painting and I love it.
See new color!

Next on the agenda is sell baby stuff we no longer need/want.
Paint the baby's room.
Put together the baby's room.
Sew. Lots of projects.
Get my sewing area organized and super cute looking.
And battle that freaking laundry monster.

We are going to have a busy 18 weeks.

Oh and can someone please tell my baby girl to stop growing so fast!

And this little one is wreaking havoc on my ab and low back muscles. This is how you will find me at random times throughout the day. It seriously helps to give my diastasis recti a small break and have the rebozo tight enough across my back to give those muscles a break as well.

Hope you all have a productive day and weekend!

Peace and Love!

2 comments:

g.marie said...

your little photo bomber is at it again! hahahah

-gina

{b.strenth♥} said...

Let me know what your selling or getting rid of. My friend is due in a week.