Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just hanging out

Around here when we haven't been spending our time with Ms. Donna and the brood or creating or making messes we've just been hanging out.

Enjoying the sun.
Soaking it up.
Breathing.
Cuddling.
Giggling.
Time outs.
Pretending.

Living.


Leena likes to dress herself.


The other day I got the pleasure of photographing my friend's 3 week old. I already have baby fever, coupled with trying for baby number two, taking photos of this cutie made it 1000% stronger. Gah.
He.
Smelled.
Wonderful.
I wish I could bottle newborn scent.

Which by the way, I find it funny when people...like I just did...let the world know we are "trying". That may be too much information but welcome to our lives. Wink wink. SURPRISE, we're in love.

ANYWAYS.

Leena picked flowers, like she does anytime she finds any in the yard, and gave me a daffodil today. It went perfectly with my outfit. She's a genius.
Dress: Skeleton Key Vintage
And um, Hello Technicolor Dream Dress!
It's my birthday next month...just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)
Jeggings: Target
Shoes: Modcloth
Belt: Thrifted
Note to self. "Self, you're not a cat. You can't fit nicely on the ledge."

Outfit from a few days ago.
Shirt and Necklace: Violet Bella
Jeggings: Target
Boots and Belt: Thrifted from same store
Undershirt: Goodwill
Sweater: Gift from Laura of Violet Bella

Joey surprised us by coming home Friday night after two days of not hearing from him. Not sure how long he's home for but we are getting as much of him as we can. He also started on our raised garden beds in the backyard. Can't wait to have our fully functioning organic garden.

On the 22nd, two days from now, it will be my blog's one year birthday! What better way to spread the celebration cheer than a giveaway? I will announce this tomorrow so stay tuned!

Peace and Love!

Oh yes, and new in shop:
Peace Wool and Matryoshka Necklace

La Vie Bohème Necklace-SOLD

2 comments:

Roots and Feathers said...

first of all, i will say again and again, you take the most precious pics of leena and she is way adorable. period. second, love all of the new jewelry! third, so happy joey is home with you, what a nice surprise, and getting ready for a garden is the best! fourth, i just love you!

Brittany said...

your pics are too precious. :) love the earrings!